A new version of the platform KPA Automation 4.3.6 is released
KPA Automation 4.3.6 includes the following new features and improvements:
- KPA Automation Server:
- Smart binding for frontend and backend tags is implemented in Configuration Utility.
- Provided the possibility to add a set of tags to the frontend OPC UA list in Configuration Utility.
- Fixed an issue where KPA Automation Server could not be browsed by external OPC UA Clients (only local) in some cases.
- Alarm Library Service:
- Added the possibility to manage alarms stored in Spooling service.
- KPA Automation Studio:
- Fixed a crash when a user saves a project with several control panels linked to each other.
- Fixed an issue where a user could not change the OPC UA Server name to an empty string.