KPA Automation View is a powerful software solution for creating advanced Human Machine Interface for factory automation and production controlling systems. Using smart symbols for controlled objects, KPA Automation View enables quick access to the relevant equipment functions (switch on/off, enable/disable) and real-time factory floor data.
Comparing to competitive solutions, KPA Automation View is a highly-customizable, fully-programmable environment with truly unlimited possibilities at the disposal of a software engineer. It is a powerful tool for designing and programming even the most sophisticated applications with any desired appearance, logic and connectivity.
- Unlimited data tags, screens, and windows
- Fully programmable visualization with extendable library of controls, styles, and scripts
- OPC DA client for communication with OPC-enabled PLC of any vendor
- User management and access control
- User actions logging
- Multi-language interface with built-in dictionary editing and spell-checking tools
- Design with KPA Automation Studio – powerful integrated development environment
- Object-oriented approach to all components
- Advanced library with simple control primitives and complex data controls
- Vector graphic editor
- Import and export of control panels, graphics, and scripts
- Static and animated graphics
- Online switching of the user interface language
- Script debugging with external tools
- Protected user actions log
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Native OPC Classic (DA) communication protocol
- Modbus TCP and custom TCP/IP-based protocols for third-party PLC support
KPA Automation Studio
Powerful integrated development environment for creating, debugging and deploying industrial automation software. Using its versatile object libraries, script collections, and configuration tools, a software engineer has unlimited possibilities to design even the most comprehensive industrial automation solutions.