To analyze factors affecting production processes, KPA Automation Data Analytics system is used. Reporting occurs in accordance with user settings. This system is included in the KPA Automation software package.
How to create reports
It becomes much easier to create reports with KPA Automation Data Analytics. A user configures the required templates by connecting real signals with the corresponding fields in the template. A tabular report (an archive of data analytics tags) is generated according to pre-selected tags. There is no need to activate KPA Automation View to get information.
What problems does it solve
KPA Automation Data Analytics allows you to group the information in an easy-to-use form. The necessary data is selected from a history database with tag (signal) values, and already generated reports are used for further work. The report with the data, which is maximally adapted for perception, greatly simplifies and speeds up the analysis of production processes and emergencies.
Security is an important point that the system provides. Access to the functionality of the program, and therefore to information, is obtained by those people who have been granted the necessary access rights. All user actions are recorded and saved in the system.
Data exchange passes through OPC UA, other protocols can be configured by KPA Automation Server.
- No restrictions. You can create as many reports as you need. There is no daily or monthly limit.
- Possibility to select a period. Data is collected for a user-specified time interval.
- Selecting tags. A user sets tags to receive data.
- Various formats of data output. Export of generated data is possible in the following formats: HTML, PDF, CSV, and Excel.
- Access rights. The system allows you to differentiate access rights for users.
- Standards. Compliant with CFR 21 Part 11 standards.
koenig-pa GmbH offers to use this and other products for the automation of production processes.