14 Oct. 2022
A new version of the platform KPA Automation 4.3.5 is released
KPA Automation 4.3.5 includes the following new features and improvements:
- KPA Automation Studio and KPA Automation View provide a set of the following necessary tools to create a system that can comply with CFR 21 Part 11:
- In the Security window, an option to Enable\Disable users temporarily is added.
- Implemented a Deleted Users list with the possibility to delete users permanently.
- The following Password Settings are provided:
- Minimum/Maximum password age.
- Expiration notice.
- Count of recently used passwords.
- Maximum attempts to login.
- Lock time.
- Inactive user logout time.
- Minimum password length.
- Required lower/upper case symbols.
- Required numeric/specific symbols.
- New login and user management controls are added to Visualization Library.
- KPA Automation Server:
- OpcUA NodeManager is fixed.
- UI is reworked in Configuration Utility. Expanders are added.
- Modbus RTU/TCP plugins usability is improved in Configuration Utility.
- In Configuration Utility, a user is now provided the following options:
- to add device’s description.
- to add several tags for devices.
- to add several tags to the binding area via the context menu.
- to remove several tags by using the Delete button or using the context menu.
- The problem during the New Configuration creation is fixed in Configuration Utility.
- The issue with floating point types (float/double) is fixed in Configuration Utility.