A new version of the platform KPA Automation 4.3.7 is released
KPA Automation 4.3.7 includes the following new features and improvements:
- KPA Automation:
- The Trial mode is updated: Trial License must be applied to try KPA Automation. Trial time is now limited to one hour.
- Fixed an issue where installation failed if the wrong version of VC_redist_x64.exe had been already installed.
- KPA Automation Studio:
- The prjConfig component is now global, like SchCenter in scripts.
- Improved grid painting efficiency.
- Improved Color Manager UI.
- A user can select the IPv4/IPv6 protocol before browsing the OPC UA server.
- Fixed errors related to browsing the OPC DA server.