KPA Automation Control is an advanced and cost-effective software solution for building programmable logic controllers running Windows or Linux PC. It is an efficient and scalable run-time environment to execute a PLC program accessing real-time data from EtherCAT fieldbus and TCP/IP-based industrial networks. The program and configuration are created, configured and compiled in KPA Automation Studio using PLC and Fieldbus libraries respectively.
- EtherCAT fieldbus support with own-developed EtherCAT Master library
- Modbus TCP and other custom TCP/IP protocols support
- Programming control logic using standardized high-level languages (IEC 61131-3 compliant):
- ST (Structured Text)
- SFC (Sequential Function Chart)
- Optimized x86 compiler; other CPU architectures support upon request;
- OPC Classic Server (for Windows-based applications)
- OPC UA Server (for cross-platform applications)
- PLC-to-PLC data exchange for DCS applications
- Intel-based CPU support with x86 or x86-64 architecture
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Real-time Linuх Xenomai support (experimental)
KPA Automation Studio
Powerful integrated development environment for creating, debugging and deploying industrial automation software. Using its versatile object libraries, script collections, and configuration tools, a software engineer has unlimited possibilities to design even the most comprehensive industrial automation solutions.
KPA Automation View
Highly-customizable and flexible solution for building Human Machine Interface. With unlimited data tags access and advanced scripting, this software solution is a powerful environment for designing and programming even the most sophisticated applications with any desired appearance, logic and connectivity.