A new version of KPA EtherCAT Studio 2.11.12900.00 is released
Improvements in this release include:
- To simplify the search of the Options window , a button to open this window has been placed on the toolbar
- For all export types were added XSLT files which permit to customize export options of Master configuration.
- KPA EtherCAT Studio gives an opportunity to import configuration (process data and init commands) of a Master from ENI file.
- VendorSpecific tag of PI variable was extended with ScalingFactor and ScalingOffset.
- Now KPA EtherCAT Studio instead of demo mode has a trial mode. To use this mode a user should ask for the License (Trial license) for this mode.
The mode has some limitations:
- Studio in trial mode works only with the Master in trial mode
- Maximum Slaves count in ENI – 5
- Maximum process image size – 80
- Forbidden feature export to ENI
In case of Trial license is used KPA EtherCAT Studio every 5 minutes shows the popup to inform user about trial mode usage.
Disappeared the opportunity and corresponding button to run KPA EtherCAT Studio without license.