07 Oct. 2022
A new version of KPA EtherCAT Studio 2.10.19600 is released
Improvements in this release include:
- While in the previous version the sync events of the Distributed Clock (DC) depended on the master cycle, now the Sync0/Sync1 events depend on the tasks cycle time. This results in DС being supported in configurations with multiple tasks.
- To allow the user to specify the number of times the init command is repeated in the Add Init command dialogue box, a separate field appears for data entry.
- The usability of the remote master connection has been improved. In previous versions, the connection to the master required the user to double-click the host’s name in the Master tab or press Enter after selecting the name. The Connect button has been added to the two previous choices.
- Improved usability and customization of the axes of movement, i.e. correction and adjustment of process and service data.
- From now on, the user is informed about the size limitation of variables in the Motion Configurator.