A new version of KPA Automation softPLC 1.4 is released
KPA Automation softPLC 1.4 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Implementation of OPC UA Publish-Subscribe technology.
- Support of PROFINET.
- Support of Shared Memory using the KVM hypervisor on Linux.
- Now OPC UA Server supports receiving files from OPC UA Client.
- The KPA_OPCUACSTATUS function block is added to get the OPC UA client connection status.
- Added the ability to visibly define the node ID for an OPC UA Server variable.
- Implementation of OPC UA Client is improved.
- Added the possibility to parameterize the OPC UA Server historizing feature: the number of nodes and values can be configured according to the application requirements.
- straton engine update (version 11.0b2) is applied.
- A minor update to the KPA Motion Control and KPA EtherCAT Master libraries is applied.
- KPA EtherCAT Studio update is applied.
- Fixed a crash on Linux x64 when runtime is stopped if more than 8 axes were created in the project.
- Fixed the possibility to create an axis with the name ‘Axis’ even if there is no such axis in Motion Configuration Utility.