23. Dez. 2022
Eine neue Version des KPA EtherCAT Studio 2.11.11700 wird veröffentlicht
Das Release enthält folgende Verbesserungen:
- Init command Tab for Master provides the possibility to add Init command to Master. The tab allows to apply commands which are common for all slaves.
- Massages about reading OD via SDO while attaching were added to progress bar.
- A new Dashboard window was added to display bus ports and slaves properties.
- PDO’s Assignment and Configuration Comparison window became resizable.
- From now on there is a SupportedDevices.xml file where the user can add their own slaves that support CAN Interface, CANopen Master, MDP4CANGateway.
- From now on during the project opening and PDO loading appear progress bars to let user know about the status of loading.
- From now on, when scanning slaves for which there are no ESI files in the slave library, instead of Vendor(x) are displayed their names.
- KPA EtherCAT Studio enables the automatic configuration for secondary device during M2M plugin activation.
- In M2M the variables can be created in the form of array due to the list of definite arrays.
- From now on in the Configuration window on the Master tab the rows Network card and Redundancy card have been moved to the Connection setting for master server as they are associated with the connection settings.
- From now on during scanning or attaching the Master, appears the progress dialog where user can see the progress or break up the scanning or connection.
- Scan operation optimisation, improved line breaks identification and calling SSGetSlaveCount.
Fordern Sie eine kostenlose Testversion an KPA EtherCAT Studio